IT Business Analyst - Remote working - Circa £60000
Adria Solutions Ltd is looking for an experienced Business Analyst to join one of our market-leading clients in Cheshire. The company will offer full remote working.
As a Business Analyst, you will work with the business to find optimal technical solutions, analyse and model existing processes and technical implementations to feed into the platform migration plan. You will also work with the IT Director to maintain the roadmap and sprint backlogs, create user stories with appropriate technical detail and acceptance criteria and facilitate workshops to gather and analyse requirements.
The Successful IT Business Analyst should have:
- Strong experience working closely with technology teams and writing stories with a technical bias
- Strong experience in modelling existing and “to be” processes and solutions
- Extremely strong communication, interpersonal skills, and experience in leading agile ceremonies
Benefits of the position of IT Business Analyst
This is a great opportunity for a Technical Business Analyst to join a company who strongly believes in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Flexible working hours /Can be 100% home working
- Health and wellness benefits
How to Apply if you’re interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
IT Business Analyst - Remote working - Circa £60,000