IT Infrastructure Engineer - £35,000 – Manchester
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
On behalf of our global client, we are looking for an experienced IT Infrastructure Engineer in Manchester. You will assist in providing a 1st class Information Technology Platform for employees and clients, manage the Virtual Environment which hosts a variety of Servers platforms, running a variety of applications including, Microsoft Exchange, IIS and SQL Server. Additionally, you will maintain the existing server and network infrastructure, implement approved changes, and provide 3rd line IT Support to the business across several sites globally.
The IT Infrastructure Engineer will be required to:
- Ensure the efficient and smooth running of the IT Infrastructure, establish and maintain processes for monitoring and maintaining server and network performance and security
- To maintain the VMWare/Hyper-V virtual environment
- Maintain Active Directory, Group Policy, DNS, DHCP, Exchange, SQL Server
- Undertaking IT Projects as directed by the Group IT Infrastructure Manager
- 3rd line IT Support to the business.
Benefits for the IT Infrastructure Engineer:
This is a great opportunity for a Senior IT Infrastructure Engineer to join a company who strongly believe in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Pension Scheme
- Childcare Initiatives
- 2x salary Life Assurance
How to Apply if you are Interested in this Job
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
IT Infrastructure Engineer - Manchester - £35,000