IT Security Engineer - Manchester
Adria Solutions has an exciting opportunity for an experienced IT Senior Security Engineer to join one of our leading clients in Manchester. The purpose of your role is to ensure the security of confidential enterprise data by creating and implementing security controls and solving critical infrastructure issues.
Responsibilities of the IT Security Engineer
- Conduct security reviews for projects in the form of:
- Architectural /Attack Surface review/ Threat modelling
- Automated vulnerability assessment
- Provide guidance and mitigation for issues vulnerabilities identified and prioritize issues based on risk weighting
- Act a central point of contact for all developer security related questions & issues.
- Ensures communication of and compliance to the approved Security principles, policies and standards by the project team.
- Ensure Security Risks, Issues, Assumptions and Decisions are captured
- Support a continuous testing program within a CI:CD pipeline
- Be the escalation point for any critical Security issues on assigned project(s)
Experience required by the IT Security Engineer
- Demonstrate extensive working knowledge of AWS or Azure Cloud Platforms
- Must be able to work with the squads daily to help shape the technical capabilities, tools and development processes to ensure they implemented in accordance with the organization’s security requirements & standards
- Be able to define security requirements and use cases were required to be delivered by the squads.
- Experience of DevOps/DevSecOps
- Demonstrate a depth of application security experience including use of agile project methods.
- Good working knowledge of:
- Networking technologies including TCP/IP, DNS, HTTP
- Web applications
- Windows Server
- Server Virtualization
Desired Qualifications of the IT Security Engineer
- CISSP, Security+, CEH, GCIA, GCIH, or similar.
- AWS Certified Solutions Architect Associate, Certified Developer – Associate, AWS Certified Sys Ops Administrator or similar.
- Azure AZ-300, AZ-301, AZ-900 or similar
Benefits for the IT Security Engineer
- Free on-site parking
- Gym Membership
- Subsidised Café
How to apply for this position?
If your interested, please click apply!
Senior Security Engineer- Cloud - Manchester