IT Support Team Lead
We're seeking an exceptional candidate to join our IT Support team as a Team Leader. In this role, you will play a critical role in ensuring the provision of expert technical support to our internal stakeholders, who, in turn, support our global customer base.
- Serve as a senior agent focused on driving customer satisfaction through exemplary customer support.
- Provide timely and precise technical support to both our internal engineering teams and external customers.
Identify and Drive Improvements:
- Evaluate and analyse ticket case trends to proactively prevent future issues.
- Implement preventive measures to reduce customer faults and issues.
Processes & Systems:
- Own and manage established support platforms (e.g., Zendesk), processes, and communication channels.
- Support 'user' and 'group' management of ticketing and knowledgebase systems to ensure streamlined and effective support globally.
- Assist in creating and implementing customer self-service materials and tools.
Team Leader Aspects:
- Oversee the daily operations of the Development Support Team.
- Manage and report on all incoming technical support inquiries and record and track team Service Level Agreements (SLAs) and workflows.
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience in fostering a service and support-focused team culture.
- Strong experience in a Technical Support role, preferably in 2nd or 3rd line support.
- Desirable: Undergraduate degree (2:2 or above) in any subject, ideally in computing, software development, IT, networking, or technology.
- Supporting IT-related qualifications.
- Experience in a desktop support/installation role, particularly within a development and engineering environment.
- Demonstrated history of strong hardware and software troubleshooting skills.
- Hands-on experience troubleshooting Windows-based operating systems, including Windows 10, Windows Server 2016, 2019, and 2022.
- Proficiency in IT networking (IP addressing, subnetting, routing, TCP, UDP, multicast).
- Understanding of virtualization technologies, such as Hyper-V, including failover and replication processes.
- Exposure to or familiarity with basic cloud/Azure services and architecture.
- Database knowledge, including IBM DB2 and MS SQL, is a plus.
- Remote and hybrid working
- Flexible working hours, around core hours
- Life Assurance: 4 x Annual Salary
- Employee Benefits & Discounts Portal which includes benefits such as Cycle to Work, Health Cash Plans, MyGymDiscounts, a Car Benefit Scheme (Tusker) and many more
Interested? Please Click Apply Now!
IT Support Team Lead