Java Developer - Manchester
"Our Client will be interviewing and on-boarding remotely during COVID-19"
My client based near Manchester is currently looking for a number of Java Developers with experience throughout the Full Project Lifecycle developing high-performance web applications.
• Web Services (SOAP, JSON, RESTFul)
• Automated testing tools & environments
• Excellent knowledge of the software
• Knowledge of Grails
• Knowledge of task assignment & tracking tools e.g. Redmine
• Turn business requirements into technical specifications
• Assign, schedule & coordinate work of the development team, tester(s) and analysts
• Line management of the development team
• Organise software releases
• Code checking to ensure consistent standards & quality
• Mentor and coach team members as appropriate
• Meet agreed deadlines
• Liaise with other members of the ICT Department and business users as appropriate
You will be joining an organisation that is looking to grow substantially over the next 18 months.
- Competitive salary
- Fantastic working environment
- Flexible working
Java Developer – Manchester
Interested? If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!