Mid/Senior Java Developer – Manchester - £40k - £65K
Our Client will be interviewing and on-boarding remotely during COVID-19.
Adria Solutions is currently recruiting for 5 Mid to Senior level Java Developers to join our market leading client who are relocating to Manchester. As Mid/Senior Java Developer you will be responsible for designing and developing software and technologies that enhance our client’s services.
The responsibilities of Mid/Senior Java Developer will include but not limited to:
- Build and implement back-end services, API and some front end that integrate with other service and third-party partners
- Validate requirements and system design
- Automate and streamline existing processes, procedures and toolsets
- Ensure code paths are unit tested and defect free
- Participate in full integration testing
The ideal Mid/Senior Java Developer candidate will have:
- Strong experience in Java
- Experience working with web services such as Spring MVC/ Spring Boot, XML, SOAP and REST
- Strong grounding in OOP and SOA principles
- Ability to abide by all information and security policies and practices
Benefits for the successful Mid/Senior Java Developer
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Mid/Senior Java Developer to join a market leading company who strongly believe in the development of its employees and who are keen to keep up to date with the latest technologies. In return you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Flexible working hours
- On site gym
- Brand new offices
How to Apply if you are Interested in this Position
If you are interested in this position, click apply without delay to submit your CV and register for personalised job updates.
Mid/Senior Java Developer - Manchester - £40k - £65k