Java Engineer X 4 – Fully Remote – Up to £75k
On behalf of our global client, we are recruiting exceptional Java Engineers. As Java Engineer, you will handle big amounts of data that need to be automatically processed through different steps until it is reported to customers.
The Java Engineer will be responsible for:
- Closely collaborate with business analysts, end-users, and product owners to understand, document, estimate, and implement user stories.
- Actively participate in backlog refinement, as well as release and sprint planning activities.
- Design cost-effective solutions to complex problems.
- Implement functionality increments that are well-covered by automated tests and which deliver concrete value to end-users every Sprint.
The Java Engineer will have the following:
- Databases: MySQL and MongoDB with extensive knowledge of SQL.
- Programming framework/language: JAVA and Java stack technologies, Apache POI,
- Platforms, API's: Tomcat, Ruby, Bootstrap and Spring frameworks, jQuery, Grails, Reactor
- Service-oriented architectures
- Scrum methodology, JIRA, and Confluence experience
- Understanding of microservice architectures going forward.
- Fully Remote Working
- Health Insurance
How to Apply if you’re interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Java Engineer X 4 – Fully Remote – Up to £75K