Junior Test Engineer – Bangor – Up to £23k
On behalf of our rapidly growing client, we are recruiting for an enthusiastic Test Engineer. As Test Engineer you will be thoroughly testing products to identify potential problems and defects, optimising quality, and ensuring regulatory compliance.
This role offers remote working but you will be required to be in the office a few days.
The Test Engineer will be responsible for:
- Efficiently Evaluating and Executing Tests by developing an understanding of technical requirements/regulations and developing an understanding of client’s expectations and additional testing requests
- Accurately develop and execute test methods for technical and client requirements
- Maintaining an understanding of the customer's needs and market position
- Proactively communicate the status of testing with all relevant internal and external parties
- Effectively document test results and discovered defects
The Test Engineer will have the following:
- Knowledge of C++ or other modern, object-oriented programming language(s) is required
- Bachelor’s Degree or 4 years equivalent experience in engineering, science, math or other technical areas strongly preferred
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Word and Excel is required
- Must be able to read, write and speak English fluently
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills, including the ability to speak orally effectively and professionally and in writing with both internal and external parties
- Must demonstrate a high degree of attention to quality, details, correctness, and deadlines
Benefits for the successful Test Engineer:
- Annual discretionary bonus
- Pension Plan
- 25 days holiday
- Education Assistance Program
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Junior Test Engineer - Bangor - £23k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.