Lead Data Analyst – Manchester - circa £75,000
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
On behalf of our client, we are looking for an experienced Lead Data Analyst in Manchester. As a Lead Data Analyst, you will manage the development of customer analysis to provide insight into past performance, future forecasts, and opportunities for strategic improvements.
The Lead Data Analyst will be required to:
- Design, prototype, deliver and maintain reports in Power BI, using SQL and DAX.
- Design, prototype, deliver and maintain models in tools like R/Python/AWS Sage maker, using data science toolkits like dplyr or ggplot2.
- Find useful structured and unstructured data in our Data Warehouse and Data Lake; suggesting and designing extensions that will improve our capabilities.
- Be comfortable learning a data transformation tool like Matillion or SSIS.
- Be comfortable working in an Agile Kanban workflow to safely code review, test and deploy solutions, using source control to manage changes.
- Collaborate with product teams on a regular basis to plan and prioritize requests, discuss requirements, and ensure delivery of successful business outcomes.
- Provide meaningful commentary to help decision-makers act on findings.
Benefits for the Lead Data Analyst:
- Flexible working
- Free On-site Gym Membership
- Free parking and great public transport links
How to Apply if You’re Interested in this Job
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Lead Data Analyst - Manchester – circa £75,000