Lead Data Engineer - Manchester - Up to £85k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
On behalf of our rapidly expanding client, we are looking for an experienced Lead Data Engineer. As Lead Data Engineer, you will join an established team where you will lead the building of dataflows into data lake and warehouses from a wide range of sources.
The Lead Data Engineer will be required to:
- Connect API’s, flat files, databases, and data streams to the data lake (ETL)
- Shape data from the data lake and form a Kimball data warehouse
- Ensure that appropriate data quality, integrity and alerting is built into the system.
- Comfortable working on the BI Stack, SSIS, SQL Server and Power BI
- Comfortable working with an AWS-based BI Stack including Lambda, Redshift, Snowflake and Matillion.
- Experience with visualisation tools like Cognos, Power BI, SSRS or Business Objects
Benefits for the Lead Data Engineer:
- 23 Days Holiday + Bank Holidays + Your Birthday off
- Flexible working
- Remote working opportunities
How to Apply if You’re Interested in this Job
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Lead Data Engineer – Manchester - Up to £85k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place