Lead DevOps Engineer – Fully remote – Up to £100k
On behalf of our rapidly growing client, we are recruiting for an experienced Lead DevOps Engineer. As Lead DevOps Engineer you will focus on the challenge of how to make the community of engineers more productive, being able to develop faster whilst also deploying securely and with confidence.
The Lead DevOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Your primary responsibility as Lead DevOps Engineer is to partner with engineering leaders across the organisation, to define and incrementally improve a clearly defined set of objectives and key results, and to lead a team in achieving those outcomes.
- As part of the Platform team, you will ensure that internal as well as external engineers have support in the complete development lifecycle and find opportunities to become t-shaped and learn neighbouring fields.
The Lead DevOps Engineer will have the following:
- Strong leadership experience
- Experience with Cloud Technology, Cloud Native Patterns
- Experience with Azure and AWS
- Experience with Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Continuous Improvement, Lean Software Development practices
- Experience with Monolith to Microservice patterns
- Experience developing external facing APIs, API Frameworks, 3rd party developer support
- Strong experience with other programming languages (e.g., Java, Golang) a plus
- 25 days Holiday
- Flexible working
- Full Remote Working
- Life Assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Lead DevOps Engineer – Fully Remote – Up to £100k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place