Lead .NET Developer - Fully remote
On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in Manchester, we are recruiting two talented Lead .NET Developers. As Lead .NET Developer, you will report directly to the Development Manager and undertake software development on our client’s core products working within Agile methodology.
The Lead .NET Developer will be responsible for:
- Develop software and core products
- Work actively with the development team, Test team, Product Owners, and others to ensure the best possible quality. Inclusive of verbal and written communication
- Take part in Scrum Ceremonies such as Planning and Estimation meetings, Retrospectives, and morning stand-ups.
The Lead .NET Developer will have the following:
- Experience utilizing software methodologies including SOLID Principals, Test Driven Development (TDD), Agile Scrum, Continuous Integration
- Ability to work on the following platforms: Git, Jira, ReSharper, Develop and design RESTful services and APIs Azure, TeamCity/Azure Pipelines
- Ability to hit the ground running
- Comfortable working independently without much guidance or as a part of the team
- 25 days holiday
- Healthcare plan
- 100% Remote working options
How to Apply if you’re interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Lead .NET Developer