Lead UX Designer – Remote.
Adria Solutions Ltd has a fantastic opportunity for a talented Lead UX Designer to join a rapidly growing company in Manchester. As Lead UX Designer you will use your digital design knowledge and skills to shape online user experiences including web, app and customer communications.
The duties of Lead UX Designer will include but not be limited to:
- Respond to design briefs and always look for opportunities to improve user journeys
- Work collaboratively to ensure projects are delivered on time
- Design for marketing campaigns, specific product journeys and other brand projects
- Keep up to date with the latest design trends
The ideal candidate will have:
- UX/UI Design experience
- Understanding of user centred design and UI best practices
- Skilled in using Adobe Photoshop, Sketch and Adobe Illustrator
- Experience using prototyping software such as Axure, Framer or InVision
- Can use tools such as Zeplin or Abstract for handing designs over to development teams
This is a great opportunity for a Lead UX Designer to join a growing company who encourage the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with an attractive benefits package:
- Gym membership
- Flexible working hours
- Onsite parking and great public transport links
How to apply for the position of Lead UX Designer?
Interested - click apply!!