Mobile Product Owner – Remote working – Up to £85K
On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in South Manchester, we are recruiting for an exceptional Product Owner. As Product Owner, you will help advance its mobile app for its suite of products and be responsible for requirements gathering activities that drive readiness activities pertaining to user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes, and feature definition.
The Mobile Product Owner will be responsible for:
- Support the SDLC by readying and preparing development requirements in line with customer feedback and web development
- Write JIRA tickets (user stories, acceptance criteria, supporting material/mockups)
- Owns and runs the grooming sessions by presenting tickets to Dev for estimates
- Act as the voice of the customer and be an internal champion for the mobile application.
- Manage and maintain a healthy, prioritized product backlog (3 Sprints) of tickets Ready for Development
- Managerial responsibility of a Product Analyst
- Set the Sprint Objective and Sprint Commitments by working closely with the Scrum Master, as well as manage changes with internal stakeholders
The Mobile Product Owner will have the following:
- Product Management experience with a mobile application
- Highly proficient in creating development requirements for mobile applications
- Experience with wireframing, design, and development tools(i.e, Lucidchart/Balsamiq/JIRA/Confluence)
- Familiar working as part of a team within an Agile Development Methodology and Scrum Framework
- Technical acumen and ability to communicate effectively with development and business teams to accomplish project goals
- Adept at data analysis and sorting through the fine details inherent in creating requirements
- Flexible working hours
- Bonus Scheme
- 25 days holiday
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Mobile Product Owner – Remote Working – Up to £85K
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.