.Net Lead Developer – Remote – Up to £95K - Fully Remote
On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for a talented .Net Lead Developer. As .Net Lead Developer, you will be working on projects that range from complex cloud platforms to apps for both businesses and consumers.
The .Net Lead Developer will be responsible for:
- Work alongside business analysts, project managers and testers to deliver polished products every time
- Architecting solutions and then leading teams to deliver your vision
- Lead small teams responsible for the delivery of cloud applications for a range of corporate and corporate and SME clients.
The .Net Lead Developer will have the following:
- Core technical skills are NET / .NET CORE, C#, MVC, SQL Server / Azure SQL, HTML, CSS, jQuery
- Can demonstrate a successful track record of leading teams in software delivery
- This is a hugely diverse and exciting role, which means we need someone both adaptable and highly capable to take it on
- Ability to work with colleagues across different locations, both remotely and in person.
- Free onsite parking
- Flexible and remote working options are available
- Generous holiday entitlement and pension plan
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
.Net Lead Developer – Remote – Up to £95k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.