.Net Team Lead – Remote Working/Worcester - £62k
On behalf of our well-established client, we are recruiting for an experienced .Net Team Lead. As .Net Team Lead, you will lead an agile team that builds high-performing, scalable, enterprise-grade online applications and services.
The .Net Team Lead will be responsible for:
- Take technical responsibility across all stages and iterations of software development.
- Monitor, measure, control, and report on your team’s progress against agreed quality and performance criteria. Support your team to ensure their ability to deliver to their commitments.
- Assess pipeline of activities and escalate any capacity/capability threats to deliver. Help manage the resolution of blocking issues.
- Coach, mentor, and advise members of your team to support their growth in line with individual’s skills and abilities
- Estimate and break down proposed features and developments into stories and tasks
- Develop, deploy, and support features and fixes
The .Net Team Lead will have the following:
- Core skills in the .NET framework
- Confident working with SQL based databases
- Strong communications, relationship building, and influencing skills and proven ability to simplify complex technical issues for non-technical stakeholders.
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing plans including risk management
- Strong knowledge of the full software lifecycle, best practices, principles and techniques, and experience of their application
- Experience using Git / other source code management tools
- Mostly home-based but may need to go into the office 1-2 days a week since you will be in a leadership capacity.
- 23 days + Bank Holidays. Plus, an additional day off for your Birthday
- Bonus Schemes
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
.Net Team Lead - Remote Working/Worcester - £62k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.