Network Architect – Crewe - £80K
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
On behalf of our innovative client, we are looking for an experienced Network Architect in Crewe. As a Network Architect, you will help in assisting the IT Infrastructure Services team in the delivery of network strategy and support the IT Operations team.
The Network Architect will be required to:
- Carry out the installation, support, and maintenance of our client’s network infrastructure.
- Produce and maintain documentation in relation to our client’s network infrastructure.
- Collaborate with IT management to define infrastructure support initiatives and solutions for improving service efficiency and effectiveness with a particular focus on our client’s network estate.
- Proactively researches and recommends courses of action to prevent problems and to maintain high infrastructure service levels for internal customers.
- Actively search for ways to improve the network infrastructure to ensure optimal performance and stability.
Benefits for the Network Architect:
This is a great opportunity for a Network Architect to join a company who strongly believe in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- New Office building including a breakout room
- Local and Online discounts
- Excellent training and ongoing development opportunities
How to Apply if You’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Network Architect - Crewe – £ 80K