My Northwich based client is presently seeking to recruit an OfficeManager to join their busy team.
You will provide Business Support across the Group, but with a focus on two businesses in particular, an IT Managed Services company and a properties company. The successful candidate will also be involved in a large project which will include the provision of support on building an extension or purchasing another office building).
Your daily duties will include
- Customer invoicing
- Analysis of Supplier spend
- Quoting process
- PO process for Suppliers
- Support on tender responses
- Support with ISO 9001 and 27001 compliance
- General admin tasks
- Primary point of contact for tenants (residential lets) for 10 properties (finding tenants and contracting to be done by outside agency)
- Organising remedial works, certificates of compliance (gas safety and PAT testing etc.) and inspections
- Looking after the property keys
- Primary user of software web products to manage the properties (using our own product as a proof of concept)
- Supporting the finance person with integrating into the new finance system
- Filing paperwork and supporting our accountant to sign off the accounts
- Supporting the product development and helping the Group MD to develop a data analytics and IoT capability
- Support the office extension project if we go ahead with it
- Support the purchase of additional office space if we go ahead with it
- Facilities management (shared with rest of admin team)
- Support with ISO
- Proactive nature and willing to try new challenges
Please email your CV to email@example.com and call 01625874399 for further details of this exciting new role.