Operations Manager – Liverpool – Up to £40k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.
On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in Liverpool, we are looking for an experienced Operations Manager. As Operations Manager you will be responsible for the attainment and maintenance of performance for your team and service delivery requirements of customers.
The Operations Manager will be responsible for:
- Undertake management duties and operational tasks in accordance with the direction from the Head of Operations
- Achieve objectives as agreed with your manager and documented in your quarterly performance plan.
- Respond to all operational complaints in line with the complaints process and where required assist the Clinical Delivery Manager with operational detail on any clinical complaints
- Manage all HR functions for your team (holidays, sickness, payroll, capability, grievance, etc.)
- Own the recruitment process, including forecasting the levels of resource required
How to Apply if You’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Operations Manager - Liverpool - Up to £40k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place