Penetration Tester – Macclesfield/Remote – Up to £80k
On behalf of our well-established client based in Macclesfield, we are recruiting for a talented Penetration Tester. Ideally, as Penetration Tester you will be highly technical and view infosec as more than just a job but a passion.
The Penetration Tester is responsible for:
The day-to-day work of the Penetration Tester is varied so an all-rounder with experience of two or more of web and mobile application testing, infrastructure pen tests, code review, product assessment and reverse engineering is desirable.
The Penetration Tester will have the following:
- Passionate attitude to infosec,
- Knowledge of web & mobile technologies and vulnerabilities,
- Solid programming skills, any of C, C++, Java, C#, python, ruby, x86 or ARM assembler,
- Strong written and communication skills.
- Private Dental and Medical Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Remote Working opportunities
- Onsite parking
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Penetration Tester – Macclesfield/remote – Up to £85k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.