Principal Data Engineer – Manchester - £90k
On behalf of our rapidly expanding client, we are looking for an experienced Principal Data Engineer to join the team in Manchester.
The role requires you to work closely with other members of the data team and stakeholders to build out new data platforms.
The successful Principal Data Engineers’ duties will include.
- Developing ETL processes in Python using Apache Spark
- Data modelling
- Estimation of user stories and tasks
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation
- Building data integration/exchange processes
- Strong understanding of data warehousing and developing ETL processes
- Experience using Python and Apache Spark (Pyspark, Spark SQL)
- Experience of a data warehouse database (e.g. Redshift, Snowflake, Vertica, Azure SQL Warehouse, etc.)
- Power BI
Benefits for the Principal Data Engineer:
This is a great opportunity for a principal data engineer to join a company who offers long term career prospects. You will be rewarded with the following benefits:
- Gym membership
- Casual Dress code
- Free parking both on-site and an off-site
How to Apply if You are Interested in this Job
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our
Principal Data Engineers – Manchester - £90k