Principal Platform Engineer – Fully remote - Up to £100k
On behalf of our rapidly growing client, we are recruiting for an experienced Principal Platform Engineer. As Principal Software Engineer you will focus on the challenge of how to make the community of engineers more productive, being able to develop faster whilst also deploying securely and with confidence.
The Principal Platform Engineer will be responsible for:
- Your primary responsibility as Principal Platform Engineer is to partner with engineering leaders across the organisation, to define and incrementally improve a clearly defined set of objectives and key results, and to lead a team in achieving those outcomes.
- As part of the Platform team, you will ensure that internal as well as external engineers have support in the complete development lifecycle and find opportunities to become t-shaped and learn neighbouring fields.
The Principal Platform Engineer will have the following:
- Strong leadership experience
- Ability to partner with other skilled engineers to achieve greater outcomes together
- Experience with Cloud Technology, Cloud Native Patterns
- Experience with Test Automation, Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery
- Experience with Continuous Improvement, Lean Software Development practices
- Experience with Monolith to Microservice patterns
- Experience developing external facing APIs, API Frameworks, 3rd party developer support
- Strong experience with other programming languages (e.g., Java, Golang) a plus
- 25 days Holiday
- Flexible working
- Full Remote Working
- Life Assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Principal Platform Engineer – Fully Remote - Up to £100k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place