Principal Software Engineer – Fully Remote - Circa £100K
On behalf of our thriving global client, we are recruiting for an experienced Principal Engineer. As Principal Engineer is responsible for developing and leading a customer-driven, product-oriented team. Your central responsibility is to be an equal partner with a product leader, to define and incrementally improve a clearly defined set of business objectives and key results, and to lead the team in achieving those outcomes.
The Principal Engineer will have the following:
- Expert technical skills, depth in at least one area, and an ability to operate up and down the stack
- Strong leadership experience
- Strong experience with other programming languages (e.g., Java, Golang) a plus
- Experience with Continuous Improvement, Lean Software Development practices
- Experience with Monolith to Microservice patterns (e.g., Strangler Fig)
- Cloud Platform Technology (e.g., Serverless, Kenesis, Glue, Event Bridge, API Gateway)
- Cloud-Native Patterns
- 25 days Holiday
- Flexible working
- Full Remote Working
- Life Assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Principal Engineer – Fully Remote - Circa £100K
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.