Principal Software Engineer - Circa £85k - Remote Working
Adria Solutions has an exciting opportunity for a skilled Principal Software Engineer to join our growing client. As Principal Software Engineer you will have a proven track record of delivering high quality solutions in a fast-paced, high impacting, Agile digital delivery environment, and you will have an eye for detail and a strong understanding of the best engineering practices.
We are looking for candidates with either strong Java / Python / C# experience wanting to cross train to Go. You will have a good work ethic, with excellent software engineering practices.
You will be working on supporting the existing systems and help to develop new ones as our clients product grows.
The Principal Software Engineer will have the following:
- Confidence in delivering software solutions in C#, Go, Java or Python, with experience working with and refactoring existing codebases.
- You will be familiar with deploying to cloud infrastructure platforms such as AWS with infrastructure as code tools such as Terraform
- Experience with TDD and familiarity with various automation testing processes
- Experience in mentoring and training other developers and experience working with remote teams is beneficial
- Ability to communicate, advocate, persuade and collaborate with stakeholders to advance existing engineering practices and deliver audience value
Benefits for the Principal Software Engineer:
- Remote working
- Subsidized café
- Free gym membership
How to Apply if You’re Interested in this Job
Interested? Click APPLY!
Either Go or C# or Java or Python experience, with AWS and TDD experience preferred.