On behalf of our global client, we are recruiting several talented Product Analysts. As a Product Analyst, your primary objectives will be supporting the Product Owners effects of maintaining a healthy product backlog of development-ready requirements, assuring requirement quality, and contributing to delivering value at each software release.
The Product Analyst will be responsible:
- Collaborate with Product Managers, Product Owners and Developers to create, refine and execute strategic development requirements.
- Conduct system and impact analysis related to new requirements.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes to support development efforts; communicate those designs to developers.
- Support the Product Owner during the grooming session with development by providing additional context and input to requirements. At times, running grooming sessions in absence of the Product Owner.
- Write JIRA Tickets (user stories, acceptance criteria, supporting information)
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing
The Product Analyst will have the following:
- Experience as a Product Analyst or Business Analyst
- Highly proficient in creating development requirements
- Demonstrated experience taking functional requirements from the business and translating those into executable development requirements.
- Experience with wireframing, design and development tools (i.e., Lucidchart / Balsamiq / JIRA / Confluence)
- Technical acumen and ability to communicate effectively with development and business teams to accomplish project goals.
- 25 days Holiday
- Flexible working
- Remote Working
- Life Assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Product Analyst - Manche
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.