Product Manager – South Manchester.
Interviewing and onboarding for this vacancy will be going ahead remotely during COVID-19 restrictions.
Our growing client based in South Manchester is currently looking for an experience Product Manager with payroll experience. We are looking for an experienced product manager that has a history leading cross-functional project teams to success throughout major software development initiatives. You will be responsible for market analysis, customer insight and defining payroll products.
Responsibilities and skills of the Product Manager:
- Support Product Strategy
- Work with product owners and product analysts to detail the requirements in confluence / JIRA
- Support development efforts in an Agile / Scrum environment.
- Collaborate with Marketing and Sales on the development of product positioning
- Proven success taking new products and new product features from concept to launch
- Product management experience with Human Capital Management SaaS solutions
- A mastery of Agile Development methodologies, and project management tools used in the SDLC, such as JIRA, Confluence and Balsamiq.
- Payroll experience
Benefits for the Product Manager:
- Flexible working.
How to apply for the position of product manager?
Interested, please click apply!
Product Manager – South Manchester