Product Owner – Fully Remote - Up to £85k
Our client based in South Manchester is currently looking for a skilled Product Owner. As Product Owner, you will be responsible for requirements gathering activities that drive readiness activities pertaining to user stories, acceptance criteria, wireframes, and feature definition.
Your primary objective will be ensuring that strategic development priorities align with the product roadmap and collaborating with the development team and business stakeholders to execute initiatives of varying size and complexity, from concept to launch.
Product Owner responsibilities:
- Support the SDLC by readying and preparing development requirements in accordance with roadmap priority.
- Write JIRA tickets (user stories, acceptance criteria, supporting material/mockups)
- Owns and runs the grooming sessions by presenting tickets to Dev for estimates.
- Act as the voice of the customer and be an internal champion for technology.
- Manage and maintain a healthy, prioritized product backlog (3 Sprints) of tickets Ready for Development.
- Managerial responsibility of four Product Analysts
- Set the Sprint Objective and Sprint Commitments by working closely with the Scrum Master, as well as manage changes with internal stakeholders.
- Conduct User Acceptance Testing
- Go-to-Market planning and execution, including stakeholder readiness activities.
- As SME, provides training to internal stakeholders on new features/functionality as necessary, as well as support during the sales process.
Product Owner qualifications:
- Strong enterprise software experience in Product Management
- Previous experience as a manager and developing talent.
- Highly proficient in creating development requirements for web and mobile applications.
- Familiar working as part of a team within an Agile Development Methodology and Scrum Framework
- Experience with wireframing, design, and development tools
- Technical acumen and ability to communicate effectively with development and business teams to accomplish project goals.
- Adept at data analysis and sorting through the fine details inherent in creating requirements.
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Product Owner - Fully Remote - Up to £85k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.