Product Owner – Remote Working - Up to £65,000 + 10% Bonus
On behalf of our global client we are recruiting for an exceptional Product Owner. As Product Owner, you will be responsible for defining stories and maintaining the Backlog, prioritising development teamwork in conjunction with Commercial and Technical stakeholders and providing guidance to Scrum Masters and junior members of the team.
The Product Owner will be responsible for:
- Support the Head of Product and/or Senior Product Manager to implement the product strategy in line with a methodology for differentiation within the Identity Data Intelligence market
- Work with the Product Management team to understand the business case and market analysis for planned work
- Drive consistent product delivery methodologies across teams to maintain and improve the release process across all products and services
- Ensure the delivery of the product roadmap is predictable and the volume of output is to the business’s expectations
- Refine and prioritise the Product Roadmap and Backlog
- Write and maintain user stories to company standards and according to the Product Delivery Playbook & best practices for the delivery team to work with, communicating regularly to ensure that requirements are understood and delivered
The Product Owner will have the following:
- Strong experience overseeing design/development of Computer Software / Infrastructure.
- A technical mind and ability to communicate complex technical concepts clearly in terms understood by a wide audience.
- Experience in interaction with customers, senior stakeholders, and management.
- Ability to manage customer expectations and communications sensitively and expertly.
- Confident presentation skills.
- Supremely comfortable with Agile and Scrum delivery methodologies.
- Agile Product Owner Certification/Training.
- 100% Fully Remote working
- 23 days + Bank Holidays. Plus, an additional day off for your Birthday
- 10% Bonus
- Car Allowance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Product Owner – Remote Working – Up to £65,000 + 10% Bonus