Project Manager – Hybrid Working – Up to £50k
On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for a Project Manager. As Project Manager, you will take responsibility for the successful delivery of all internal and customer projects and for the management of all technical resources across the business.
The Project Manager will be responsible for:
- Successfully onboard all new customers through effective project management.
- Successfully deliver projects for all existing customers, through effective project management.
- Instil customer confidence throughout the onboarding process by building strong relationships with key decision-makers, ensuring they receive proactive and regular updates, and that project delivery matches expectations.
- Work closely with the project technical lead to ensure full awareness, preparation and understanding of the required project.
- Proactively liaise with all project team parties, communicating all aspects and progress across projects and troubleshooting issues quickly for timely resolution.
- To be responsible for the planning and deployment of technical resources across the business, taking into consideration requirements for field-based technicians, Helpdesk escalations and project delivery.
- To forward plan technical resource rotas at least 3 months in advance to ensure optimization of technical resource
The Project Manager will have the following:
- Previous Project Management experience essential
- A technical background, preferably working for an MSP
- Knowledge of common project management platforms.
- Strong background in customer service required
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Ability to adapt approach and style to meet specific customer needs and resolve conflict
- Proven influencing skills to enable required outcomes
- Good attention to detail and organizational skills
- Flexible/Hybrid Working
- Bonus scheme
- Training and Development
How to Apply if you’re interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Project Manager – Hybrid Working – Up to £50K