Python Developer - Crewe - £45 – 55K
Our Client will be interviewing and onboarding remotely during COVID-19 restrictions
The responsibilities of a Python Developer will include:
- Working across the full development lifecycle and covering Application Support, Development and System Improvements.
- Working in Agile environment using Scrum methodology
- Designing and developing Web Services
- Interpreting software needs and developing concept and final solutions to meet their objectives.
- Thinking creatively to bring new ideas and concepts to the existing application.
- Estimating the time required to complete work, providing the finished items inline with the original estimate.
- Working independently or as part of a development team to fulfil the business needs and objectives.
- Presenting ideas and concepts to the Software Manager and the development team.
- Ensuring quality delivery of software including creating documentation and completing testing and code reviews where needed.
Benefits for the successful Python Developer:
- Flexible working hours
- Great location for public transport
How to Apply if you are Interested in this Position
If you are interested in this position, click apply without delay to submit your CV and register for personalised job updates.
Python Developer - Crewe