Python Developer – Remote - £30K - £45K
All interviews and on boarding are being conducted remotely during this time.
An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Software Developer with experience in Python and Django to join my leading client whose office base is in North Wales.
The duties of the Python Developer will include but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the software and development team on projects
- Taking ownership of new client projects where you have full responsibility
- Collaborating with the design team to develop functional websites and apps
- Designing and building web-based platforms.
The successful Python Developer will have.
- A minimum of 5 years commercial experience working within a Python / Django development role
- Have strong experience of web and mobile app technologies
- Excellent knowledge and experience of Web Servers (Njinx and Apache)
- Strong knowledge and experience of cloud hosting (Digital Ocean, Amazon Web Services)
- Excellent knowledge and experience of using Postgres, Nginx, Apache and Node JS
It is essential that the successful candidate can hit the ground running and has the experience and knowledge to get stuck into current and oncoming projects as soon as possible.
- Pensions scheme and healthcare plan
- Company bonus
- Excellent development opportunities
How to Apply if you are Interested in this Position
If you are interested in this position, click apply without delay to submit your CV and register for personalised job updates.
Python Developer – Remote - £30 - £45k