QA Manager – Worcester / Remote - £60k
On behalf of our well-known client based in Worcester, we are recruiting for an experienced QA Manager. As QA Manager, you will be responsible for defining, maturing, and executing quality/test processes, standards, and specifications that fit within our client's agile testing methodology.
The duties of the QA Manager will include:
- Continually develop your team of QA Engineers to build and maintain a positive, effective, and efficient team, this includes objective setting, coaching, and training.
- Use your expertise to define, review and enhance test strategies, standards, and specifications, and ensure best practice is maintained and continually improved upon. This includes evaluating and performing proof of concepts for new tools and processes.
- Implement and maintain a well-structured approach to test defect management and incident reporting
- Be responsible for ensuring all projects are effectively tested against agreed functional and non-functional requirements
- Monitor, measure, control, and report on team progress, supporting your team to ensure their ability to deliver on their commitments. Assess pipeline of activities and escalate any capacity/capability threats to deliver
The QA Manager will have the following:
- Proven experience defining and delivering effective test solutions for projects including selecting appropriate processes, techniques, and tools.
- Strong knowledge of software testing best practices, principles and techniques, and experience of their application
- Good knowledge of several test automation tools, both open source and proprietary, and proven experience of using these tools
- Experience defining strategy to comply with infosec and compliance regulations
- Demonstrable experience developing and executing plans including risk management
- 90% Remote working
- 23 days + Bank Holidays. Plus, an additional day off for your Birthday
- Bonus Schemes
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
QA Manager – Remote - £60k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.