React Developer – £65k – Home Based
On behalf of our global client, we are recruiting for an exceptional React Developer. As React Developer, you will develop the customer interface to the leading data visualization product ensuring that a first-class customer experience is always delivered.
The React Developer will be responsible for:
- Develop the user interface components of the Investigate product always ensuring an excellent customer experience
- Support the architecture and design decisions within the team
- To input into UX design of the product to focus on usability
- Promote the DevOps culture and drive towards enabling continuous delivery within a cross-functional, autonomous team
- Challenge the status quo (technologies and/or processes) to help improve delivery within the team.
- Review code from other team members, promoting best coding practices within the team
- Enhance and maintain existing automated (functional and unit) test suites.
The React Developer will have most of the following:
- Experience developing with React + Redux
- Experience developing with D3.js
- Experience using Git
- Understanding of CI/CD deployment pipelines
- Awareness of containers
- Awareness of Cloud infrastructure tools, especially AWS
- NoSQL databases (Neo4J, MongoDB)
- Flexible working
- Bonus schemes
- 23 days holiday + BH + Birthday Off
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
React Developer - £65k – Home Based
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.