Scientific Consultant – 100% Remote Working
Our client will be interviewing and onboarding remotely during Covid-19.
Adria Solutions are excited to announce that we are currently recruiting for a Scientific Consultant, on behalf of one of our top clients.
The successful Scientific Consultants’ duties will include.
- liaising directly with clients to firstly understand key challenges and then using our client’s process,
- create and navigate a live moderated virtual interactive journey with key opinion leaders.
- They will be working within a highly skilled science team collaborating with operations and technology team colleagues.
Key must have attributes:
- Strong biological sciences background – a biological life sciences degree, ideally with a PhD but not necessarily
- 2-5 years commercial experience
- Be passionate and inquisitive about medical science
- Outgoing, confident, dynamic and comfortable in scientific discussions to drive meetings/discussions with clients and key experts
- Client relationship building skills
- Be able to write an accurate scientific report in the appropriate format and to an agreed timeline
Benefits for the Scientific Consultant:
This is a great opportunity for a scientific consultant to secure a great new role with a growing business who offer the following benefits:
- Unique culture
- 10% Bonus!
- 25+ days holiday
How to Apply if You are Interested in this Job
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Scientific Consultant – Remote