Senior Data Engineer x 2 - Manchester
Our client based near Manchester is currently looking for two experienced Senior Data Engineers. The company is currently going through a large digital transformation, they are looking for talented Data Engineers to help take the business up to the next level. This exciting new opening requires you to working closely with the Head of Data. The successful applicant will deliver high-quality data outcomes via modern data sourcing, integration and modelling techniques. You’ll gain exposure to a wide range of modern technology (e.g. Snowflake, Databricks, Spark) and be continually learning.
Requirements of the Data Engineer:
- Strong experience with data analysis, data modelling (Kimball) and governance, with excellent analytical and problem-solving abilities
- Expertise using modern data tools (SQL, Python)
- Snowflake and AWS experience preferred.
- Good knowledge of Data Warehouses, ETL pipelines
- Good knowledge of Cloud-based environments – AWS and/or Azure
- Good appreciation of the modern software development lifecycle, CI/CD
Benefits for the Successful Data Engineer:
- Remote working
How to apply for the position of Data Engineer:
If you are interested in this position, please click Apply!
If it's not quite what you're looking for, please check out the latest IT, Digital & Marketing vacancies at jobs.adriasolutions.co.uk
Senior Data Engineer - Manchester
Two positions are available with remote working.