Senior IT Consultant (SailPoint)
Our client is currently looking for a number of experienced IT Consultants with SailPoint experience.
In this position, you will be implementing and managing SailPoint IdentityIQ in the transition from the current Oracle Solution. You will have comprehensive expertise in SailPoint Identity Governance and Administration which will contribute to the successful delivery of Identity and Access Management projects within the internal requirements of a number of clients.
- Collaborate with business units to understand their identity and access management requirements;
- Design and implement SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions based on end-user specifications;
- Perform SailPoint product installations, configurations, and customizations;
- Conduct system testing and troubleshooting to ensure successful deployment;
- Develop and execute SailPoint integration strategies with various systems and applications;
- Provide expertise in defining access controls, user provisioning, and entitlement management;
- Conduct user training and provide ongoing support for SailPoint solutions
Skills and Experience:
- Proven experience as a SailPoint Consultant, implementing SailPoint IdentityIQ solutions;
- In-depth knowledge of SailPoint Identity Governance and Administration concepts and functionalities;
- An understanding of Oracle Identity Management (OIM);
- Strong understanding of Identity and Access Management principles and industry standards;
- Proficiency in Java/J2EE programming and scripting languages (e.g., PowerShell, Python);
- Experience with relational databases (Oracle, SQL Server) and SQL queries
- Flexible working
- Training and Development Budget
- Excellent Salary
Interested? Please click Apply Now!
Senior IT Consultant