Senior IT Technician – Alderley Edge - £36k
On behalf of our industry-leading client based in Alderley Edge, we are recruiting for a Senior IT Technician. As Senior IT Technician, you will maintain and enhance the day-to-day running of the IT estate, supporting team members and sites primarily in the UK but also across the globe.
The Senior IT Technician will be responsible for:
- Regularly evaluating our IT systems to ensure they meet the necessary business demands.
- Researching hardware and software technologies to decide if they offer improvements
- Oversee new system installation and setup and customise them for business needs.
- Monitoring system performance to ensure everything runs correctly and securely.
- Anticipating potential issues and identifying solutions
- Engineer, implement and monitor security measures for the protection of computer systems, networks and information.
- Upskilling team members about network security and best practices for computer usage.
The Senior IT Technician will have the following:
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, along with a proven track record of your ability to lead, motivate, inspire and organise a team
- Desktop Support – Win 10 & OSX
- Device management and monitoring – Solarwinds
- ITIL – Focus on Service design/transition and operation
- IT security – client and server anti-virus, email anti-phishing and anti-spoofing, multi-factor authentication, firewall, web filtering.
- Office 365 Management and Administration – Experience of the full suite of apps including OneDrive, Yammer & Teams etc.
- Azure Active Directory – Setup/Deployment/Management
- 21 days Holiday, increasing each year up to 25 days
- Free Breakfasts
- Subsidised lunches
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Senior IT Technician – Alderley Edge – Up to £36k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.