Senior Java Developer - Manchester- £70k
Adria Solutions Ltd has an exciting opportunity for a talented Senior Java Developer to join our growing client in Manchester. As a Development Team Leader (Java), you will be expected to spend a majority of your time hands-on in the production of software for our client.
The duties of the Senior Java Developer will include but not be limited to:
• Discuss, establish and maintain the design patterns, framework selections and direction of the codebase.
• Solve almost any type of problem with little supervision.
• Develop UI according to mockups following UX guidelines.
• Provide engineering options, with unbiased pros and cons to meet problems shared by the business.
• Working with product and test to refine and break down stories to levels implementable by development
• Development and improvements in confirmation testing (unit test, API test, automation, etc.)
Essential skills and experience:
• Demonstrable Java programming ability with in-depth understanding of underpinning techniques.
• Proven ability of tackling challenging projects
• Demonstrable knowledge of Databases and query languages (SQL)
• Experience in full software development life cycle from design to deployment using agile methodologies such as Kanban and Scrum
• Object Oriented Design and Programming
• HTTP / Restful API usage (postman or similar)
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Java Developer to join a company who strongly believe in a good work-life balance and you will be rewarded with an outstanding benefits package:
• 25 days holiday + public holidays
• Flexible working practices
• Great location with free parking and excellent transport links
Senior Java Developer - Manchester - £70k
Adria Solutions Ltd are one of the leading IT Recruitment Agencies in the North West with some truly great opportunities for IT Professionals. For more information about this role and the company you will be working for, please contact Adria Solutions Ltd.
If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!
Further information on our vacancies can be found on our specialised pages via our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk