Senior .Net Developer – Remote – Circa £75K
On behalf of our growing client, we are recruiting for a talented Senior .Net Developer. As Senior .Net Developer, you will ensure that the information systems scale and support the new features your team is working to deliver.
The Senior .Net Developer will be responsible for:
- Closely collaborate with business analysts, end-users and product owners to understand, document, estimate, and implement information systems.
- Actively participate in backlog refinement, as well as release and sprint planning activities.
- Design cost-effective solutions to complex problems.
- Implement functionality increments that are well-covered by automated tests and which deliver concrete value to end-users every Sprint.
- Work with team members to ensure quality and consistency of delivery, while promoting efficiency.
- Act as point of contact for escalations and crucial stakeholder requests, as required
- Prepare periodic reports and communicate results to senior managers, as required
The Senior .Net Developer will have the following:
- Strong SQL Server experience
- Multithreading experience
- Previous experience working with large data
- Ability to multi-task and balance priorities to meet challenging deadlines
- Strong co-operation and communication skills
- Service-oriented architectures
- Scrum methodology
- Fully Remote Working
- Flexible working
- Health Insurance
How to Apply if you’re interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Senior .Net Developer – Fully Remote – Circa £75K