Senior NodeJS Developer – Manchester - £65k
Our client will be interviewing and onboarding remotely during Covid-19.
On behalf of our growing client we are looking for an experienced NodeJS Developer to join their team in Manchester.
The successful NodeJS Developers duties will include.
- Modifying software to fix errors, adapt it to new hardware, improve its performance, or upgrade interfaces.
- Directing system testing and validation procedures.
- Directing software programming and documentation development.
- Consulting with departments or customers on project status and proposals.
- Working with customers or departments on technical issues including software system design and maintenance.
- Analyzing information to recommend and plan the installation of new systems or modifications of an existing system.
The ideal candidate will have skills and experience in:
- Strong NodeJS experience
- Strong React experience
- Knowledge of the software development life-cycle
- The desire to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to develop unit testing of code components or complete applications
- Must be a full-stack developer and understand concepts of software engineering
Benefits for the Senior NodeJs Developer
This is a great opportunity for a NodeJS Developer to join a company who strongly believe in keeping up to date with the latest technologies. You will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Fantastic city centre location
- Great transport links
How to Apply if You are Interested in this Job
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Senior NodeJS Developer – Manchester