Senior PHP Developer - Stockport - £40,000 to £60,000
Are you looking for a new opportunity in the North West? Can you lead your own team?
We want to hear from you!
Adria Solutions are Recruiting for a number of PHP Developers.
The Role Will Include But Not be Limited To:
• Reporting to the Head of engineering, the Senior Developer will join a growing team of Developers and Testers working on an extensive, complex web application - driven by microservices.
• Day to day maintenance of existing and future Software.
• Undertake code reviews as appropriate for the Agile Team.
• Leading projects to improve and extend the functionality of the application and taking responsibility for working to deadlines on such projects.
• Providing technical leadership with regards to the quality of the codebase and taking responsibility for tracking metrics on quality, security and performance.
• Understanding and challenging requirements to ensure technical delivery matches business expectations.
• Four years of commercial experience in an Agile development function, with some exposure to leading a small development team to successful delivery.
• Good understanding of wider development theory: MVC, OOP, TDD (Test Driven Development), Functional Programming, Microservices, Event driven, Concurrency vs Parallelism, Security best practices, SQL, API Design patterns.
• Experience working within a Linux environment.
• Comfortable using Git for SCM.
• Unit testing frameworks
This role comes with a very competitive salary and benefits package!
If this sounds like your perfect role, click apply!