Senior Software Developer - Remote Working – Up to £55k
On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in Stockport, we are recruiting for a Senior Software Developer. As Senior Software Developer, you will develop, build, test, and maintain application software to be used by our client’s customers and colleagues.
The Senior Software Developer will be responsible for:
- To write code to agreed standards in the defined languages that may change from time to time
- Follow the development team’s coding guidelines
- Mentoring junior colleagues to aid their personal development and skills.
- Perform maintenance programming and correction of identified defects
- Develop within an agile development environment
- Proactively recommend improvements to existing software packages as necessary
- Test software products to ensure strong functionality and alignment to business needs
The Senior Software Developer will have the following:
- Understanding of requirements, design, coding and testing
- Experience of the .NET framework using C#
- Experienced in the use of the Microsoft Azure environment
- Ability to write and edit HTML and CSS.
- Experience in using Microsoft SQL Server/TSQL
- Training and development actively encourage developers to gain Microsoft certification in the latest web or Azure technologies. They are happy to give staff time to study and pay for the exams and training materials.
- Healthcare Scheme
- Flexible/Remote working with the occasional requirement to visit the Stockport office for meetings
- Generous Holiday Allowance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Senior Software Developer– Remote Working – Up to £55k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.