Senior Software Engineer X 4
On behalf of our forward-thinking client based in Manchester, we are recruiting a number of talented Senior Software Engineers. As Senior Software Engineer, you will be working in an open and transparent working environment where you will have the opportunity to contribute and shape the future of our client’s business whilst having fun and building a range of applications to be proud of.
The Senior Software Engineer will be responsible for the following:
- Contribute to the estimation and implementation of user stories/requirements helping to shape their technical design, UX, and implementation
- Ability to work through the solutions and develop a design and timescales for delivery
- Experienced with MS Visual Studio, Eclipse, or Other IDE
- To be totally passionate about developing best-in-class solutions which drive business value.
- Work within an agile team with iterative deployments, delivering MVP where appropriate to then build and enhance further
- Ensure all tasks are developer/peer tested and code reviewed; assist the business with user acceptance testing, as necessary.
The Senior Software Engineer will have the following:
- Have the desire to learn, grow and grow those around you
- Have worked with the following:
- SQL Server,
- ASP.NET MVC
- React, Vue or Angular
- Know about consuming and exposing REST Web API’s.
- Be familiar with writing Unit Testing (any TDD understanding would be beneficial)
- AWS / Azure experience
This is a great opportunity for a Senior Software Engineer to join a company who strongly believe in the development of its employees and you will be rewarded with a great benefits package:
- Flexible working
- 100% Remote if required
- Generous holiday allowance with an extra day off on your birthday
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!