Senior SysOps Engineer – Fully Remote - £75k
On behalf of our global client, we are recruiting for a talented Senior SysOps Engineer. As Senior SysOps Engineer you will be responsible for the ongoing design, deployment, evolution, and maintenance of our clients expanding Amazon AWS environments. With their ongoing growth this will extend to include services consumed from Microsoft Azure.
The Senior SysOps Engineer will be responsible for:
- Overall responsibility for the ongoing maintenance and enhancement of AWS / Azure infrastructures.
- Drive ongoing service improvements and efficiencies in accordance with best-practice methodologies.
- Actively manage costs to avoid wastage.
- Lead support and maintenance functions from an infrastructure perspective with respect to the organisation's core platform and other associated internal toolsets.
- Provide 3rd line support and maintenance where appropriate to support the internal Global Support Services Manager with respect to the internal infrastructure located within and outside of AWS.
The Senior SysOps Engineer will have the following:
- Strong experience in an AWS SysOps role with some leadership experience
- Strong knowledge of EC2, RDS, ELB, EDB, docker, and other services.
- Proven experience in the ongoing maintenance of the Fortigate Transit Gateway firewall.
- Qualified AWS Certified SysOps Administrator Associate.
- Strong and comprehensive Windows Server skills (2012R2 and above).
- Strong working knowledge of Linux.
- 25 days Holiday
- Flexible working
- Remote Working
- Life Assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Senior SysOps Engineer – Remote Working - £75k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.