SEO Account Manager – Manchester – Up to £30k
On behalf of our growing client based in Manchester, we are currently recruiting for an SEO Account Manager. As SEO Account Manager, you will be responsible for working campaigns that deliver results for a wide range of clients. You will have technical SEO experience and be keen to be a part of a fast-growing highly talented team.
The SEO Account Manager will be responsible for:
- Proactively managing a portfolio of client campaigns from a technical SEO perspective with a focus on deadlines and results, whilst maintaining a commercial and strategic overview of each campaign.
- Implementing and translating clients’ needs and requirements to create unique and technical SEO strategies which are delivered effectively.
- Adapting campaigns to reflect search engine and algorithm updates and changes within the online marketing industry.
- Develop a deep understanding of the client’s business, brand, sector, competitors, and audiences
- Bring fresh ideas into the SEO team and ensure that you remain at the forefront of the very latest standards.
The SEO Account Manager will have the following:
- Strong SEO experience
- The ability to interpret data and trends along with meticulous attention to detail
- Be comfortable engaging with clients, reporting to them over the phone and face to face.
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Be passionate about SEO and want to deliver the best results for your client
- Excellent time management skills.
- 50% off gym membership
- Dog friendly office
- Casual dress code
- Birthday off
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
SEO Account Manager - Manchester - £30k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.