Software Account Manager - Northwich - £35K
Our growing client based in Northwich, Cheshire is currently looking for a New Business Software Sales Consultant to join their team. You will be joining an extremely successful and expanding computer services organisation with a key focus on delivering valuable and sustainable IT solutions.
As a Software Account Manager you will be responsible for
- The production of high quality written responses for tenders and high-quality written materials for other new business purposes
- Editorial control and management of PQQ and tender quality
- Utilising product and sector knowledge to contribute to the qualification process for new opportunities
- Managerial responsibility for the organisation, coordination and completion of tender processes
- Able to confidently demonstrate software to potential clients and their senior staff and to demonstrate products at user groups, conferences and exhibitions
- Ability to communicate effectively and proactively with prospects, consultants, customers, other Directors and departments
- Identify new prospects and manage regular communications to progress potential opportunities
- Initial production of new tender costings, to be finalised and signed off with Managing Director or other Directors (as required)
- Liaison with Marketing Manager re production of regular (e)mailshot, publicity and website content for update of new products and news.
- Communicate new product and product development ideas arising from account management meetings, tenders and demonstrations conducted during procurement processes to the Development Director for evaluation.
- Production of New Business handover documentation following the successful conclusion of the sales process. Organise and lead handover meeting to Implementation and Development teams.
- Attendance at monthly New Business Team meetings to share sales position and new activity for existing customers
- Maintenance of the New Business documentation libraries and CRM solution, ensuring that all documentation is produced to a high standard and all information is up to date
identifying and developing new opportunities, leads and sales of the company products and services with prospective customers, including responding to tenders, negotiating deals, providing quotations and closing sales.
You will have a good understanding of some or all of the following technologies:
Microsoft Server products (Windows, Exchange, SBS, AD etc)
Virtualisation platforms & software
Thin client technologies
Server hosting solutions
High availability and fault tolerant systems/software
Hardware and infrastructure
Product familiarisation training and technical sales support will be provided where necessary by the Company Director and Senior Systems Engineers. The successful candidate will also be required to provide regular progress and sales forecast reports and some customer account management duties.
If you are interested in this position- please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or call for more information.
Adria Solutions is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.