Software Development Manager – Remote Working
On behalf of our rapidly growing client based in Manchester, we are recruiting for an exceptional Software Development Manager. This position of Software Development Manager is a hands-off role, where you will be responsible for leading, managing, and developing a number of developers from the wider team.
The Software Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Ensuring the team understands the company and department goals and that the engineering and architectural strategy is understood and followed by the software developers
- Mentoring and coaching the team - developing them to achieve their potential.
- Working closely with the product and project teams, ensuring that development demands are understood, estimated and prioritised so that deliveries are on time and to a high standard
- Along with your peers and the Senior Developers, you will continuously look for optimisations and efficiency improvements across the development and wider engineering function.
The Software Development Manager will have the following:
- Demonstrable experience in working in a fast-paced Agile digital delivery environment
- Strong problem-solving nature
- Experience in mentoring and coaching other developers
- The ability to communicate a complicated problem succinctly, accurately, and coherently to a team with different skill sets.
- 25 days holiday plus an extra day for your birthday & bank holidays
- Fully rote working model
How to Apply if you’re interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Software Development Manager – Remote Working– Up to £100K