Software Development Manager (C#) – Manchester - Fantastic Benefit Package!
On Behalf of our market leading client based in Manchester, we are currently recruiting for an experienced Software Development Manager. As Software Development Manager, you will manage a team of developers, to develop robust technical solutions to support the business processes and growth intentions of our client.
The Software Development Manager will be responsible for:
- Lead a team of Developers in delivering technical solutions through the common approach
- Own the provision of development resource for the onwards development of the Focus platform, meeting deadlines prescribed in the Service Level Agreement.
- Oversee the development activities of any 3rd party development resources we may use
- Line management of the team of Developers
- Work with the Test Manager to ensure synchronized management of all testing activities.
The Development Manager will have the following:
- Excellent experience of Microsoft technologies including C#, ASP.net and T-SQL
- Strong experience of enterprise level service-oriented development
- Demonstrable experience of working in a fast-paced Agile development team
- Strong understanding of Development and Development Management techniques
- Any experience with Azure would be highly desirable
This is a fantastic opportunity for a Development Manager to join an award-winning company, where you will work in an innovative and dynamic environment and play a vital part on the company’s transformational journey. For your hard work you will be rewarded with a generous benefits package:
- Competitive Salary
- Flexible working hours with the opportunity for some home working
- An additional day off for your birthday!
- Company pension scheme and group life assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
If it’s not quite the job you’re looking for, details of all our current roles can be found on our website, www.adriasolutions.co.uk
Software Development Manager - Manchester
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.