Software Engineer X 10 – Fully Remote - up to £80K
On behalf of our thriving global client, we are recruiting for a number oftalented Full Stack Software Engineer. As a Full-Stack Software Engineer, you will have expertise in multiple programming languages including React and Node.js, developing and scaling distributed systems, going monolith to microservice, and developing products that integrate with other services including 3rd party systems.
The Full-Stack Software Engineer will have the following:
- Expert technical skills, depth in at least one area, and an ability to operate up and down the stack
- Experience with other programming languages (e.g., Java, Golang) a plus
- Experience developing Microservices
- Experience developing RESTful APIs particularly for integrating with 3rd party developers a plus
- Experience with Cloud Native Patterns and Cloud Technology, particularly AWS
- Experience with CI/CD tools and processes
- 25 days Holiday
- Flexible working
- Full Remote Working
- Life Assurance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Software Engineer – Fully Remote - up to £80K
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.