Software Tester – Remote Working – Up to £45k
On behalf of our growing client based in Stockport, we are recruiting for a talented Software Tester. As Software Tester, you will be responsible for the robust testing of all software development produced within the IT department prior to release, ensuring the preservation of business functionality, utility, and warranty, and maintaining continuity.
The Software Tester will be responsible for:
- To robustly test all software and programming applications prior to release ensuring functional requirements are met and development standards are maintained.
- To write and execute test plans, monitoring any effect of the change to prevent disruption to utility data integrity or functionality.
- To design or specify test methods for software inspection, verification, and validation.
- To document test results effectively and accurately.
- Recommend product improvement. Recommend improvements to the testing process
The Software Tester will have the following:
- ISTQB Foundation in software testing preferable and or qualified by experience
- Previous experience using SQL
- Demonstrable understanding of the software development lifecycle.
- Excellent attention to detail
- Ability to look at the bigger picture and understand the impact a course of action can have both in the short term and long term
- Excellent influencing and communication skills with the ability to develop strong business relationships with all key stakeholders
- Adaptable, tenacious self-starter who is results orientated.
- Training and development
- Healthcare Scheme
- Flexible/Remote working with the occasional requirement to visit the Stockport office for meetings
- Generous Holiday Allowance
How to Apply if you’re Interested in this Job:
If this sounds like your perfect role, click Apply without delay!
Software Tester – Remote Working - £45k
Interviewing and onboarding for this role will be going ahead remotely while Covid-19 restrictions are in place.